The historic Clawson House sits on top of Clawson Hill adjacent to Castle Rock in the heart of the town of Bisbee, which has been designated a National Historic District. The Territorial house, originally built-in 1895 for mine manager, Spencer Clawson, was expanded in the 1920’s and now occupies over two acres of level and hillside land, with views out in three directions, including views over Downtown Bisbee out to mountains in Mexico.
The Clawson House
116 Clawson Avenue
Bisbee, AZ 85603
rates/quotes/availability visit: https://www.vrbo.com
THE CLAWSON HOUSE ~ VIDEO